While Europe is diverse and full rich culture and history, Asia has just as much to offer. It is also less explored. Asia has so many little places that no one has really heard of. I would be honored to go there and feel welcomed. The food is also very different there that I just have to go and try it out. I would also love to learn at least a couple of words in as many languages as possible.
Another thing Asia has to offer is that it is the continent of my parents' homeland: Bangladesh. I've never been there and it would be nice to see how my parents grew up and the family still living there. I could compare how my parents were raised to how I was and see just how close to tradition they stayed. Visiting Bangladesh would be more about personal ties than sightseeing or experience so I'm not going to list the places I want to visit. But we have so many more to go....
No comments:
Post a Comment