Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Part X: Moving On


           As a senior in high school, I'm looking forward to starting college in the fall. I feel like I'm one step closer to actually fulfilling my wishlist. I haven't yet even completed the list of countries I've wanted to go to. But it's time for me to try to carry out the list. I think I'm gonna make more up as I go along. In college, I want to look at study abroad programs and try to broaden my horizons. Unfortunately, this will be my last post for a while as I start a new chapter in my life. I've actually had fun making this blog and it helped me plan some future trips I'm going to make. Who knows? Maybe I'll even come back and write about my actual travel experiences.

1 comment:

  1. your mindset is heading in a good direction. keep thinking positive like this, and you'll accomplish a lot of goals through out life!

    ReplyDelete